Welcome to Raanana
New immigrants/Returning residents
A-Newcomers -1st registration at school
To register your children at school in Raanana, you must first produce copies of the following documents:
1. Passports of each member of the family or identity cards (teoudat zeout) and its supplementary slip on which the children's names and address are listed.
2. A document that attests to your address:
a purchase/rental contract (at least 1 year) in Raanana (first page with names, address, date of entry to the apartment et last page with the signatures,
3. Report's card or teacher evaluation; last two years transcripts of grades and behavior evaluation received from school. It is recommended to translate reports that are not in Hebrew or English.
4. Precise if the child was in a regular or remedial class or need special help.
5. Any relevant document that may be helpful in the assignment (assessment/professional report).
6. Please precise which option you prefer: Hiloni (secular), Dati (religious), Haredi (Orthodoxe).
7. Single family, sole parent (divorced/separated/single/widower): please send agreement to move to Israel signed by Notary.
ll the documents should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At your arrival in Israel, you must send us by email your New Immigrant Card -Teoudat Ole or Returning Residents Toshav Hozer.
The registration letters will be sent afterword.
B- Your child is already enrolled at school, and you must register him in kita Zain or Yud for the next year
Registration for the 7th grade in the religious education system will begin on January 1, 2023
Information can be obtained on the websites of the schools.
Enrolment in State Religious Schools
Enrolment in the Religious College / High School for Amit Renanim girls
Enrolment in Amit Kfar Batya Religious High School for Boys
Inscription aux écoles Publiques religieuses
Inscription au Collège/ Lycée religieux pour les filles Amit Renanim
Inscription au Collège/ Lycée religieux pour garçons Amit Kfar Batya
Enrollment in state secondary schools
Registration for 7th and 10th grades in the State education system will begin on March 19, 2023, registration is online.
Tests for regional specializations in high schools and junior high school tracks will be held during the month of February.
Details regarding registration and exams will be published on this website and on school websites from the end of January 2023.
Attention! You must make sure before registering that the residential address is updated at the Ministry of the Interior for Ra'anana.
New residents of the city are required to update the address on the ID card. Make sure that the addresses of both parents are updated on the ID card attachments.
For any question and in order to receive a quick and accurate answer, send an email with full details to: email@example.com
Registration and move requests
Registration for the 7th grade in the junior high school, 2023 -from March 19, 2023
Registration for 10th grade in high school from March 19, 2023
Transfer requests - the system will open from 16.04.23- 05.05.23
Registration Department Office hours:
Sunday, Monday, Thursday from 08:00 to 12:00, On Tuesdays from 15:00 to 17:00
No calls reception on Wednesday
For consultation, guidance, and registration, please contact:
Muriel Bensamoun, Director of the Olim and returning residents.
Phone 09-7610308 / 052-5340758
Wishing you a successful absorption process
Informations en Francais